- Run the front of house and be the first point of contact for this successful business
- Manage third party contracts with suppliers
- Review and manage the office budgets and process invoices
Our client, a successful global Financial Services business, is looking for an addition to their administration team. Working alongside two Executive Assistants your role will be to manage all functions of the office from manning the front desk to liaising with suppliers and managing budgets. It suits a self-starter who is able to use their own initiative and operate within a global team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for employees regarding office needs and the regional point of contact for interoffice employee visits
- Manage the relationship with the Landlord regarding office needs and issues as they arise
- Meet and greet all visitors, booking meeting rooms and offering beverages
- Project manage office moves, repairs or renovations on time and on budget
- Maintain the annual and reforecast shared office budget for review with regional department heads and accounting
- Perform the accounts payable process for corporate invoices, navigating their accounts system
- Track monthly office expenses and communicate quarterly variances with accounting
- Organise all office wide Sydney social events – Christmas, Summer, monthly staff lunch, end of month drinks, volunteer efforts and I&D celebrations
- Research venues, suppliers, and contractors, negotiate prices and hire
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about supporting a busy, fast paced global team, and likely have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in a front office/client facing environment preferably within professional or financial services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels across the global organisation
- Experience in budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Shows initiative, proactivity and demonstrates an ability to work autonomously with a strong eye for detail
- Flexibility to come in early or stay late for monthly global meetings outside office hours when required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Proven communication and relationship management skills are essential coupled with a willingness to learn and develop. You will have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
To discuss this role in confidence, please forward your CV (in Word format) to Claire via firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Platinum Pacific Partners provides bespoke recruitment solutions to investment banks, private equity funds, corporates and asset management clients. With over 90 years’ international experience, our driving ethos is to create meaningful connections between talent and business, delivered with absolute integrity.