- Dual role with responsibilities for Office Management and Finance Admin
- Join a successful investment firm
- Work close to home in the Inner West
Our client, a high performing Investment business, is looking for a dynamic, smart, confident and highly capable Office Manager to join their Sydney business, based in the Inner West. This role works in a collaborative team, with supportive Managers- where attitude is more crucial than years of experience.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Office Management- under the guide of the EA to the MD:
- Answering all inbound phone call general enquiries and/or directing calls to the appropriate person within the organisation.
- Greeting visitors and assisting with general enquiries. Includes performing office tours and taking food and drink orders.
- Manage inventory levels of all office and kitchen supplies. This includes but is not limited to being the primary point of contact with suppliers and reordering out of stock items.
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing deliveries, parcels, mail and couriers.
- Book flights and accommodation for all domestic and international travel.
- Manage catering requests for guests and employees.
Finance Administration- under the guide of the Senior Bookkeeper:
- Bank reconciliations and intercompany journal entries– allocate daily cash transactions to the appropriate legal entity and ledger account according to transaction date, nature, and location.
- Record archiving – ensure all financial records are meticulously digitised and securely archived in the general ledger and shared drive folders. In addition, maintain the physical archiving system of business-critical documents such as trust deeds, company constitutions, shareholder agreements and contracts.
- Creating and issuing invoices – preparation and sending of customer invoices and enter supplier bills in the general ledger.
- Debtor collections –emailing payment prompts and making outbound phone calls to debtors.
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about Administration, and likely have:
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Prior work experience in an Office Manager/Administrative position (corporate experience would be highly regarded)
- Exceptional time management- ability to multitask and manage changing priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MC Office Suite
Proven communication and relationship management skills are essential coupled with a willingness to learn and develop and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
To discuss this role in confidence, please forward your CV (in Word format) to Claire via email@example.com