- 12 month maternity leave contract (flexible hours)
- Work closely with a supportive CEO with a passion for staff engagement and retention
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team on all staff matters
A one-off opportunity to manage and execute the People and Culture strategy for this forward thinking boutique Financial Services business. They already invest in their staff but are ready to take it to the next level. You will work closely with the CEO, managing the people strategy already developed by the existing Head of People and Culture, who is taking leave for 12 months. Options are there to work flexibly and in school hours.
About the role:
You will be at the forefront to assist with day-to-day HR Operations and the development of the business culture whilst maintaining a positive work environment and high performing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Leadership Team on adopting talent management practices to attract, develop and retain high performing and key employees.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure the company is attracting the best talent from diverse talent pools.
- Assist in developing a graduate program, attracting the best and brightest talent and ensuring development programs that enhance the capabilities and support the interests of graduates.
People and Culture
- Manage the impact of change within the business, teams or for individuals such as hybrid working.
- Ensure compliance with employment law and Workplace Health & Safety legislation is up to date. In turn, driving a culture of continuous improvement in safety and wellbeing, and updating the team on any relevant changes.
Ideal Experience and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources and/or Psychology.
- Strong people leadership experience in either a start-up or corporate role, preferably in Financial Services.
- An interest in constant personal development and researching new methods and ideologies relating to People strategy.
- Track record of implementing and delivering successful policies and programs.
Key skills, attributes and characteristics
- Be a true people person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills to ensure a healthy high performing team is maintained.
- Highly organised, innovative and able to show initiative.
- Proactive approach to your work with the ability to self-start and self-manage.
To discuss this role in confidence, please forward your CV (in Word format) to Claire via email@example.com