- Private Equity
- Newly Created Position
Platinum Pacific Partners is currently working with a leading Private Equity firm in the search for a FC. Firm has a stellar investment performance track record and possesses a diverse suite of portfolio companies. As a group they have been actively involved as founders, senior executives, investors and advisers in leading early stage and growth companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic and driven CA/CPA qualified accountant to join a high growth, high performing business.
It is crucial you are an independent thinker with energy and enthusiasm to affect positive outcomes both operationally and commercially in a high growth business.
Reporting to Head of Finance, in this diverse role you will be responsible for finance, compliance and investor relations management for all private equity funds and co-investments.
- NAV modelling in Excel
- Valuations analysis
- Oversight of Fund accounting
- Financial statements
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Liaising with auditor & Tax Agent
- Management fees and performance fees calculations
- Support private equity investment team and advisers on investment acquisitions
- Manage investor relations for the private equity funds
- Quarterly investor reporting in conjunction with the private equity investment team
The role suits a self-starter and can provide a stimulating and challenging opportunity, with significant career progression.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA or CPA qualification
- Circa 7 years’ experience, with most of the experience likely to have been in senior finance positions
- Previous experience within a fund’s management environment
- Private Equity or Venture Capital is preferred, but not essential
- Experience at creating, improving, monitoring and implementing processes
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement
To explore further in confidence, please send your resume (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org