- Newly Created Position
- Trust Accounting/Securitisation
Platinum Pacific Partners is currently working with a leading Private Investment Manager. Firm provides sophisticated investors with unique access to private equity, real estate and credit investment opportunities.
In this diverse role you will be responsible for oversight for trust accounting, FP&A, business partnering, tax, financial & management reporting and driving process improvements.
- Oversight of daily and annual accounting for various securitisation entities
- Business Partnering – working with senior stakeholders to develop management reporting capability
- Provide FP&A support to executive leadership team, partnering with the Treasury and Loan Operations teams to develop key metrics around business profitability
- Providing strategic finance leadership
- Tax – liaison with external tax advisors
- Financial Reporting – prepare and review financial statements, oversight of fund audits and regulatory reporting,
- Process Improvement – identify opportunities for process optimization and automation. Implement best practices and streamline workflows to improve the overall effectiveness across securitisation trusts
The role suits a self-starter and can provide a stimulating and challenging opportunity, with significant career progression.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA or CPA qualification
- Previous experience within securitisation/trust accounting – non-bank lender, service provider etc.
- Experience managing the annual audit and preparing annual financial statements
- Strong knowledge of accounting software and MS Excel
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements related to trust structures
- Experience at creating, improving, monitoring and implementing processes
- Must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement
To explore further in confidence, please send your resume (in Word format) to email@example.com