- Newly created role through growth
- Supporting Senior leaders and the team as a whole
- Work alongside two other EAs, develop your skills
Our client is a dynamic Investment firm with a down to earth vibe in their Sydney office. Your primary role will be to ensure the smooth running of the office, including all elements of office management, including supporting internal and external events, and in addition, supporting members of the leadership team with EA support. You will work closely with two existing Executive Assistants and the broader leadership team.
This role is suited to someone who brings initiative, confidence, and the ability to anticipate what needs to be done to support high performing executives and ensure the office runs smoothly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Office operations, including facilities management and ensuring office premises are maintained while collaborating closely with the Building Manager
- Meet and greet visitors and general office administration
- Manage orders for gifts, lunches, groceries, and office supplies, and coordinate event logistics
- Coordinate office-related projects and implement changes to improve efficiency
- Providing full executive support for 2-3 partners, including extensive diary management, planning and booking complex travel itineraries
- Providing tech support and working with helpdesk to address higher-level issues
- Coordinating events and managing the office space for external events
- Purchasing, tracking and setting up equipment for new hires and assisting with onboarding and offboarding
To succeed in this role, you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong emotional intelligence. You will enjoy the boutique environments and thrive on the exposure and variety they offer. You will have the confidence to contribute to team discussions and manage key stakeholder relationships.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Proven Team or Executive Assistant or Office Management experience, ideally from within financial or professional services
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a collaborative team environment
- Previously succeeded in a high-pressure environment with peaks and troughs of workload
- Maturity to determine workload and be the glue to stick the team together
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you and you enjoy working in a collaborative culture, please reach out to Claire Hunt to discuss in confidence via firstname.lastname@example.org