- Support 3 busy Executives in this newly created role
- Heavy focus on diary and inbox management, run their days
- Work across the team, alongside two other EAs
Our client is a well-regarded Investment Manager based in Sydney CBD. They are well known in their field and have experienced significant periods of growth. In a team of just over 50 this is a pivotal role to keep the wheels turning.
About the role:
Our client is looking to hire a top tier Executive Assistant who can excel in this fast-paced business. You will be looking after the newly appointed COO and Co-Heads of Private Equity. Since they haven’t experienced a dedicated EA before you need to be able to teach them how to best effectively utilise an EA. You will grow in this role and within the business as a whole. The team are back in the office full time so this role is 5 days in the office in Sydney CBD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the diary of 3 Senior Executives
- Scheduling executive meetings
- Assist with and attend to incoming calls, liaising with clients, emails and general matters as required
- Manage ever changing priorities and anticipate diary clashes before they happen
Travel logistics and events
- Coordinating travel logistics, including flights, transport and hotel bookings
- Organising events with clients and investors, booking meeting rooms and catering as required
To succeed with your application, you will ideally have:
- At least 5 years working as an EA preferably within the financial services industry
- Strong business acumen with the ability to see the bigger and most commercial picture
- Proven at supporting a busy and fast paced team
- An ability to manage changing priorities as they arise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with a proven ability to set and work to priorities and deadlines
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Your ability to think and act proactively and work under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines, coupled with your flexible ‘can do’ attitude is key. Your ability to complete all tasks to a high standard will be well rewarded in this dynamic and highly motivated environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then please reach out in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Platinum Pacific Partners provides bespoke recruitment solutions to investment banks, private equity funds, corporates and asset management clients. With over 90 years’ international experience, our driving ethos is to create meaningful connections between talent and business, delivered with absolute integrity.