- Join an established support team and benefit from development opportunities
- Great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, make the role your own
- Sydney CBD, 5 days in the office, top tier business
This top tier Private Equity firm is looking for you to join their team. They are looking for a professional Corporate Receptionist who can step into the role from day one. You will already have experience within Banking and Finance or Professional Services and love working in this environment. The career opportunities are endless and the experience is priceless!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for high profile visitors coming into the business
- Answering any switchboard calls, although most do go directly
- Managing meeting rooms, ensuring they are allocated and tidy
- Working alongside the Executive Assistants as required
- Organising and running Corporate events on the floor
- Procurement and general admin
- Liaising with building management
To succeed with your application, you will have:
- At least 3-5 years working in a similar role preferably within the Financial or Professional Services industry
- An ability to manage changing priorities as they arise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with a proven ability to set and work to priorities and deadlines
Your ability to think and act proactively and work under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines, coupled with your flexible ‘can do’ attitude is key. Your ability to complete all tasks to a high standard will be well rewarded in this dynamic and highly motivated environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then please reach out in confidence to email@example.com
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Platinum Pacific Partners provides bespoke recruitment solutions to investment banks, private equity funds, corporates and asset management clients. With over 90 years’ international experience, our driving ethos is to create meaningful connections between talent and business, delivered with absolute integrity.